June 13th Hair Fair announced a contest called Whatever the Weather and it ends July 1st!
This years photo contest theme is ‘Whatever the Weather’. We want to see your use of fantastic hairstyles that show you having fun in the sun, coping with the rain, dealing with a storm, or joy at falling snow. However you can show off your great hairstyles and give them a weather type look is what we want to see.
If the photos you submit are not what the committee feels are in theme, they will not be added to the pool. If your images are not in the pool they do not count against your five entries, so you can try again. If you are confused about the theme, or if your images are in the pool or not (please allow 24 hours for this as we are all on different timezones) then please contact Sasy Scarborough or Whimsy Winx.
By submitting your images to the contest you give the Hair Fair 2016 committee the permission to use your photos in world, as well as on the website in a ‘winners’ capacity if they are chosen as such.
NO NUDITY or sexually explicit images, no female nipple exposure (including sheer clothing). This is a contest for a charity event for children. The committee has the final say on all images approved or declined.
All contest entries are done by submitting your pictures to the Hair Fair Photo Contest 2016 Flickr Group pool.
1. All pictures taken must feature hair created by one of the stores providing prizes for the contest. The stores will be listed below and on our website.
*You must name the hair and the hair store in the description section underneath your picture.
*You must include your SL Avatar user name (no display names) so that we can contact you if needed.
Name – Sasy Scarborough
Hairstyle – HairyHairHair
Hairstore – Made up name for example
2. All pictures must be new for this contest. Older photos are not to be used. If photos are found to be older, or used in another manner other than this contest, they will be removed. This contest was announced on the 11th of June, any pictures older than that date will not be approved, entries uploaded since the 11th taken for the contest will be allowed.
3. All pictures must be competition entries only, not blog or advertising images. If you show the picture on a blog, or social media you must include that you are using the picture for your entry, and information about the contest.
4. All pictures must be your own work, or you must have permission to use them in this manner. Any pictures reported as not the work of the submitter will be removed.
5. Only entrants of the pictures are eligible to win the prize. If more than one person is in the picture, only the owner of the picture can win. Prizes cannot be shared amongst multiple avatars.
6. You can submit up to 5 pictures for this contest. They do not have to be submitted at the same time.
For more info visit the Hair Fair Page